Perspective Fundamentals Made Simple
$39.95 – $49.95
Here’s What You’ll Get…
39 Video Lessons
You’ll get 39 content-packed video lessons (6 hours total running time) + downloads for all the lessons.
Just pay once & get lifetime access! Learn at your own pace.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
If you’re not in love with this course for any reason, just let me know and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked!
Why Is Perspective So Important?
As you probably already know, knowing how to draw perspective is an absolutely essential requirement for any serious artist.
It doesn’t matter if you are into oil painting, watercolor, acrylic, figure drawing or landscape drawing…you need to know how to work with perspective if you ever want to make your work realistic and beautiful.
Because perspective is basically the art of making 2 dimensional drawings look 3 dimensional, it is essential in any art form.
For example, if you wanted to painting scene in watercolor, you would need to understand perspective in order to give your drawing depth. You’d need to know how to angle your lines and brush strokes in order to give the illusion that certain objects are further away than others.
Without perspective, your painting or drawing is simply lifeless and boring.
This is true even if you are drawing figures or portraits. Unless you always want to draw your figures and portraits from a static front angle (which is of course, very boring), you need to know how perspective work so you can make your drawings more dynamic.
That’s why I spent months meticulously breaking down the subject and created a very beginner-friendly course on perspective.
“Perspective Fundamentals Made Simple”
It’s divided into 39 separate online video lessons. Each lesson covers a different element of the perspective drawing formula in a very step-by-step way so you’ll never be overwhelmed.
We’ll start off by different concepts and techniques of perspective to help you fully understand the subject and then we’ll put everything together at the end and draw a complete perspective drawing from start to finish.
Along the way, you’ll be given simple step-by-step exercises that will gradually increase you skill level at drawing perspective. This way the learning process will be fun rather than overwhelming.
And by the end of the course, you will have drawn your very own completely realistic perspective drawing!
You’ll be able to watch over my shoulder as I show you (in detail) everything you need to know. You’ll get step-by-step instruction guiding you through every step of the way.
All together you’ll be getting 39 online video lessons for a total of over 6 hours of materials. And you’ll be able to watch these videos anytime from the comfort of your own home.
Here a List of All The Lessons
You’re Going to Get in This Course:
LESSON 1 – WHAT IS PERSPECTIVE?
LESSON 2 – MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
LESSON 3 – METHODS OF ACHIEVING DEPTH
LESSON 4 – ELEMENTS OF PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 5 – HOW POINTS-OF-VIEW CHANGES PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 6 – FINDING THE HORIZON LINE
LESSON 7 – EXERCISE IN FINDING THE HORIZON
LESSON 8 – ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 9 – BASIC ONE POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 10 – ADVANCE ONE POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 11 – TWO POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 12 – WORKING WITH OFF-FRAME VANISHING POINTS
LESSON 13 – BASIC TWO POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 14 – THE DIAGONAL METHOD
LESSON 15 – ADVANCE TWO POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 16 – THREE POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 17 – BASIC THREE POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 18 – ADVANCE THREE POINT DRAWING EXERCISE
LESSON 19 – PERSPECTIVE’S DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
LESSON 20 – MIXING PERSPECTIVES
LESSON 21 – BEYOND THREE POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 22 – DIVIDING SPACE IN ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 23 – DIVIDING SPACE IN TWO POINT PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 24 – PLACING OBJECTS IN SPACE
LESSON 25 – HOW TO DRAW SHADOWS IN PERSPECTIVE
LESSON 26 – DRAWING SHADOWS FROM THE SIDE
LESSON 27 – BASIC OUTLINE OF A HOUSE
LESSON 28 – DRAWING DETAILS OF A HOUSE
LESSON 29 – DRAWING BUSHES AND TREES
LESSON 30 – HOW TO DRAW WINDOWS
LESSON 31 – HOW TO DRAW THE ROOF
LESSON 32 – DRAWING BRICKS ON A HOUSE
LESSON 33 – INKING YOUR PERSPECTIVE DRAWING
LESSON 34 – CREATING DARK SHADOWS WITH INK
LESSON 35 – ADDING DETAILS IN INK
LESSON 36 – CAST SHADOW OF THE HOUSE
LESSON 37 – PENCIL SHADING
LESSON 38 – FINISHING TOUCHES & HIGHLIGHTS
LESSON 39 – CLOSING THOUGHTS
Here’s Just a Few of The Things
You’re Going to Learn in This Course:
- What is perspective and why it’s important
- The best tools and materials to use for your perspective drawings
- How to use simple tricks like “overlap”, “object placement”, and “size variation” to create an illusion of depth in your drawings or paintings
- How to strategically make things in your drawings “blurry” and “faded” to add more dimensions
- All the different elements of a perspective drawing finally explained (vanishing points, horizon line, picture plane, etc)
- How to use eye-level to change the way your drawing looks and affects emotion that it conveys to the viewer
- 2 simple tricks to instantly locate the eye level of any drawing you look at (this will help you to make sense of the scene and drawing it better)
- The real reason why some lines in perspective drawing seem to disappear into a vanishing points and why some lines do not
- What 1-point perspective is and how it can turn into 2-point and 3-point perspective
- How to determind where to place your vanishing points in a draw for the best results
- A super simple and accurate technique to help you deal with vanishing points that are not on the drawing paper
- How to draw shadows in perspective (this will add an instant realistic effect to your work and really brings it to life)
- Step-by-step instructions on how to draw scenes in 1-point, 2-point, and 3-point perspective.
- How to use the diagonal method to find the perspective center of any objects (this technique is great if you want to draw symmetrical objects like doors or windows or houses)
- Perspective’s little dirty secret that no one wants to talk about and how to use it to make your drawings look better
- How to determine when to draw an object in 1-point, 2-point, or 3-point perspective
- Beyond 3 point perspective – how to draw with drawings that has more than 3 vanishing points
- The right way to draw crowds of people (or any group of objects) in perspective
- A brilliant way to measure distance and divide space in perspective (this will help you do draw tile floors, building windows, tree lines, or any other evenly spaced objects)
- How to draw your very first realistic perspective drawing from start to finish (your friends and family will drop their jaws in amazement when they look at your finished drawing. Seriously!)
- Simple techniques for making cityscape buildings look realistic
- How to shading your perspective drawing to make it look truly photo-realistic
- How to use ink shading to make your drawings look super sharp
- And a whole lot more…
This course will hold you by the hand and literally lead you ever step of the way until you draw your first realistic perspective drawing.
Here are some sample lessons to give you a better idea of what the course is like.
Lesson 3 – Methods of Achieving Depth (Sample)
Lesson 4 – Elements of Perspective (Sample)
Lesson 8 – One Point Perspective (Sample)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I have access to the course?
Just by paying the one-time course enrollment fee, you’ll be given LIFETIME access to the course.
Is the price a monthly fee?
No. It’s just a one-time payment and you will get LIFETIME access to the course. You will not be charged a monthly fee.
Can I download the video lessons and watch them on my other devices?
Yes! All the lessons are downloadable in HD 1080p quality and they can be viewed on smart phones, tablets, laptops, or any other devices. Also, the online member’s area is mobile-responsive and can be viewed on any device. Take the course with you wherever you go!
After I make the purchase, how can I access the course?
During the checkout process, you’ll be asked to create an account (returning students can simply log in to their account). Once the order is complete, the course will automatically be added to your account and you can access it by clicking on the “My Account” tab in the menu at the top of the page.
Try The Course Risk-Free!
This course comes with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee! So if you’re not in love with this course for any reason, just let me know and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked!